Saturday, December 26, 2009

Introducing Me, Conner Wesley Underwood



Let me first apologize for just now uploading my pics etc, things at the Underwoods have sure been busy.

I want to officially introduce myself, I am Conner Wesley Underwood, AKA  CW to some. I was born November 30, 2009. I was 8lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches tall. Mom and I had a long hard day and I didn't want to come on my own so the doctors had to come get me. Everything went well with me, mom was sick but dad did such an awesome job taking care of not just her, but me too. Dad changed all my first diapers and fed me for the first few feedings of my life. We had a nice stay and had many visitors while in the hospital. We came home that Thursday. It was a big day! I rode in the car, saw my home and room for the first time, and  met my dogs Dixie and Gunner. I also had my first slumber party where I stayed up almost all night. I love my room and am having a blast with my parents. We are all learning, but so far we are doing good! I have been busy meeting my family, grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, unlces, and more: everyone is already spoiling me! I like the attention and all the warm bodies for sure. Here are just a few pics of the hospital stay and my first at home pictures!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers