Monday, January 18, 2010

Mom's last week before going back to work!

Well only one more week before mom goes back to work and I start school (or daycare). I am not ready and I don't think mom is either. We are going to try and stay busy this week with different things. I went to the grocery store for the 1st time today and made a cake for daddy's 28th birthday . The food looks much better than what I have been eating. Mom tells me I have to wait until  my stomch is a little more mature before I can pig out. For the rest of the week, we are going to go see Gma Tennyson and I go to the doc Thursday for some good ole shots!! Things are going great here. Just haning out with mom during the day and soaking up dad in the evenings. It won't be long before they are fighting over me at night!!! I am smiling by the way now, check it out in these pics!!!


1 comment:

Followers