Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Its 2010!!!

Well it is a new year and I have been a busy little guy since it began. I met a girl named Danilyn and I think she is a cutie. New Years was fun, but my parents and I cut the night short cause we all needed some sleep. Mom and I have been spending a lot of time at home lately. It has been extremely cold here and mom says she doesn't want me to get sick. Last week was a little boring, but we had fun together.

I am now up to 10 pounds and 13 ounces, growing like a weed. I can now smile at my family when they talk to me. I am also leanring to use my head and love tummy time most days. I have been loosing my hair and am going bald on top.

My sleeping habits are progressing too. Mom thinks I may be sleeping through the night sometime soon. I have been waking up around 4:00 am instead of 2:00 am so I am learning. Mom and dad are ready for me to sleep all night!!

Mom and dad will both be working in a few weeks so we are trying to enjoy our time together while we can. I am not looking forward to going to daycare, but I know it what I have to do so I will.


Sorry I am slow on posting things on here. These little fingers can only move so fast!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers